A Message to Union Hall Guests:
At Union Hall the safety of our customers and staff is a top priority. Out of an abundance of caution related to coronavirus we will be implementing a few precautionary measures and will continue to update these as things continue to evolve.
- Disinfecting high-touch hard surfaces throughout the food hall hourly, such as door handles, counters, and bathrooms.
- Enhancing deep cleaning every night in the food hall.
- Educating our staff on COVID-19 symptoms as well as preventative measures.
- Instructing employees to wash their hands a minimum of hourly, which has been proven by the CDC to be the most effective preventative measure.
- Recommending that those who are not feeling well to stay home to prevent the spread of germs.
In addition to these measures we encourage everyone to follow the CDC recommendations.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when sneezing or coughing.
For up to date information, please refer to the CDC at the following website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html