Union Hall In-House Dining to Increase to 75% Occupancy!
Union Hall is reopen for in-house dining at 50% occupancy and will increase to 75% occupancy starting June 12. You may have questions about what it will look like to visit Union Hall and eat your food onsite. In order to protect our guests and to comply with government regulations we have spaced tables at an appropriate distance and ask the following from our guests:
- Do not rearrange tables and chairs.
- No more than 6 people per table.
- Keep a 6 foot distance between yourself and other patrons.
- Use the hand sanitizing stations located around the building.
- Please throw your trash away in the trash cans provided.
We look forward to serving you and if you do make a visit to Union Hall we ask that you follow the guidelines above.
Thanks and see you soon!