Union Hall Open for Dine-In at 50% Occupancy
Starting on Monday, June 29th, Union Hall will be open for dine-in at 50% occupancy, per Gov. Abbott’s orders on Friday. You may have questions about what it will look like to visit Union Hall and eat your food onsite. In order to protect our guests and to comply with government regulations we have spaced tables at an appropriate distance and ask the following from our guests:
- Do not rearrange tables and chairs.
- No more than 6 people per table.
- Keep a 6 foot distance between yourself and other patrons.
- Use the hand sanitizing stations located around the building.
- Please throw your trash away in the trash cans provided.
- Please wear a mask or other face covering when not drinking or eating.
We look forward to serving you and if you do make a visit to Union Hall we ask that you follow the guidelines above.
Thanks and see you soon!