Frequently Asked Questions
What is Union Hall?
- The food hall is an 18,000 square foot venue with about 24 different food stalls and 3 standalone restaurants. The food hall will feature a variety of food, dessert, and drink options.
What is a Food Hall?
- Urban eateries are becoming the new standard and the new social destinations. They provide a place where community, history, and culture come together in a socially entertaining way.
- Currently there is a higher desire to attract new food concepts and thus more flexibility, more local, more grass roots, thus more of a relationship.
- Gives access to up and coming chefs. Provide a platform for innovation and business incubation.
Where is Union Hall located?
- Union Hall is located at the new Franklin Square development 720 Franklin Ave, Waco, TX 76701 between 7th and 8th Street on Franklin Ave.
Where can you park?
- When visiting Union Hall it is important to know where to park. There is a Union Hall parking lot, street parking in various areas around Union Hall, and a paid lot that can be used as well. You can view our Parking Map here: Parking Map
Who are the vendors at Union Hall?
- You can view the full list of vendors here: Vendors
What are the hours of Union Hall?
- Union Hall will be open seven days a week for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Food hall hours are 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM daily.
- Hours subject to change based on holidays and special events.
Do you host events?
- Looking for a place to host your next party or event? We are currently taking inquiries for 2020. You can fill out the form here: Events
I am interested in becoming a Union Hall vendor. Who do I contact?
- Want to be a vendor at Union Hall? Great! Just reach out to us and our team will get back to you: Contact
Are you all hiring?
- Visit here for job openings: Turner Behringer
General Questions – Media & News
- General questions: Contact