Frequently Asked Questions
What is Union Hall?
- The food hall is an 18,000 square foot venue with about 24 different food stalls and 3 standalone restaurants. The food hall will feature a variety of food, dessert, and drink options.
What is a Food Hall?
- Urban eateries are becoming the new standard and the new social destinations. They provide a place where community, history, and culture come together in a socially entertaining way.
- Currently there is a higher desire to attract new food concepts and thus more flexibility, more local, more grass roots, thus more of a relationship.
- Gives access to up and coming chefs. Provide a platform for innovation and business incubation.
Where is Union Hall located?
- Union Hall is located at the new Franklin Square development 720 Franklin Ave, Waco, TX 76701 between 7th and 8th Street on Franklin Ave.
Who are the vendors at Union Hall?
- You can view the full list of vendors here: Vendors
What are the hours of Union Hall?
- Union Hall will be open seven days a week for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The specific hours for the Food Hall haven’t officially been finalized but we anticipate they will be Monday- Friday 7:00 AM – 10:00 and Saturday- Sunday 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM.
- Hours subject to change based on weekends, holidays and special events.
Do you host events?
- Looking for a place to host your next party or event? We are currently taking inquiries for 2020. You can fill out the form here: Events
I am interested in becoming a Union Hall vendor. Who do I contact?
- Want to be a vendor at Union Hall? Great! Just reach out to us and our team will get back to you: Contact
Are you all hiring?
- Visit here for job openings: Turner Behringer
General Questions – Media & News
- General questions: Contact